skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tech Journal

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

iGoogle
iGoogle is pretty much like My Yahoo!. It is a place where yopu can create your own homepage and customize it.
Posted by Tyler at 1:23 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be careful. You have two more posts to catch up on.

October 24, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • October 30A gas emitted from many electronic devic...
      • October 29Much of the world's people using interne...
      • October 28Snow Leopard is the new Mac OS. It is a...
      • October 27I still don't think thast PDAs will take...
      • October 23Moore's Law describes a trend in the his...
      • October 22I don't think that the flat screen TVs w...
      • iGoogleiGoogle is pretty much like My Yahoo!. It ...
      • Micron loses over $344 millionMicron, a memory pro...
      • Laptops going down because of PDAs?I don't think t...
      • Oct. 6thIBM has made an app for Apple's iPhone. I...
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Tyler
Sup! My name is Tyler and this is my blog for Operating Systems. I like to play electric guitar. I also like Metallica. I want to take this class because you will always need to know how to use a computer.
View my complete profile